Introductory workshop – Boston, USA – Saturday, April 22, 2023
Eyebody – integrating eyes, brain, body and soul – with Peter Grunwald
Saturday, April 22, 2023
10AM to approx. 5:30PM (Sign in at 9:40am)
Boston Conservatory at Berklee
31 Hemenway Street
Boston, MA 02115
Early Bird $175 (by March 31st)
Regular fee $200
About the workshop
Improving your eyesight and vision while learning how your eyes and the visual system integrates through the brain and consciousness is the contents of the workshop.
It’s not the eyes which see, but the brain. Neuroplasticity allows eyesight to change. Long- and short-held traumas and lack of subtle intrinsic brain/eye movements may not only be embedded in our body and brain but directly impact our eyes, clear sightedness and vision.
Peter Grunwald has been a certified Alexander teacher since 1987. He continued studying with Marjorie Barstow. He developed the Eyebody method integrating the Alexander Technique and the Bates Vision principles and his own, profound experiences of transforming his degrading eyesight, posture, stuttering and a kind of brain fog. He works with a somatic approach with eyesight issues such as near and long – sightedness, presbyopia, night blindness, light sensitivity, astigmatism, double vision, floaters, glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and more.
Even people with 20/20 vision can benefit to maintain the health of the brain and eyes by attending this workshop.
On this day you will be introduced:
- To the principles underlying the Eyebody method
- Discover the functioning of the visual system
- Explore connections between eye, brain, body, emotions and spirit
- Experience different states of presence and consciousness in seeing akin to ‘Inhibition’
- Insights on transformational processes on somatic, emotional and spiritual attributes to seeing and hearing akin to ‘directions’
- Practically apply Eyebody principles to professional and personal situations such as in reading, computing, communication or visual contact
- Experience your first steps without glasses and take with you fundamental practices to continue improving your vision naturally
- Time for questions and answers
Condition to participate:
You are reserving your place with the payment of your workshop fee. Should you decide to cancel your participation 10 days or more before the event a refund minus an organization fee of $25 per person is being refunded to you. Should you decide to cancel 10 days or less before the event a refund is only possible if an another participant from a potential waiting list is able to participate in the event. No refund is being paid if you don’t show up, or arrive late or leave early.